New restructuring proposal to bondholders
The General Assembly of Orco Property Group SA bondholders will take place this coming Thursday, September 24th at 11 a.m. at the Commercial Court of Paris.
Bondholders are invited to vote for the restructuring plan, proposed within the "Plan de Sauvegarde" of Orco Property Group, which includes improved conditions for the restructuring of existing bonds.
Indeed, the Company has gathered extensive feedback from bondholders on its initial proposal described in the communication released on 10 September 2009 and has engineered the following main improvements applying to the exchange of existing bonds into New Convertible Bonds, New Shares and New Warrants:
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- CPI FIM SA – Third quarter results 2021 (02.12.2021 13:59)
- CPI FIM SA – Half year results 2021 (07.09.2021 16:24)
- CPI FIM SA – Reports financial results for the first quarter of 2021 and Annual General Meeting (31.05.2021 15:42)
- CPI FIM SA – Annual general meeting (30.04.2021 16:49)
- CPI FIM SA – PR 2020 Financial Results (01.04.2021 17:00)