Deutsche Telekom First half of 2009
Half-year figures: Deutsche Telekom stabilizes business and confirms forecast for full year 2009.
Developments in the Group.
- Net revenue of the Group increased by 6.8 percent year-on-year in the first half of 2009 to EUR 32.1 billion.
- Domestic net revenue amounted to EUR 13.8 billion, less than in the first half of 2008. International net revenue increased year-on-year from EUR 15.7 billion to EUR 18.4 billion and the proportion of net revenue generated outside Germany increased from 52.0 percent to 57.2 percent.
- Group EBITDA in the first half of 2009 amounted to EUR 10.0 billion compared with EUR 9.5 billion in the prior-year period. Group EBITDA adjusted for special factors1 increased year-on-year from EUR 9.5 billion to EUR 10.1 billion.
- Net loss amounted to EUR 0.6 billion in the first half of 2009, compared with a net profit of EUR 1.3 billion in the first half of 2008.
- Net profit adjusted for special factors1 amounted to EUR 1.4 billion, slightly higher than in the first half of 2008.
- Free cash flow2 before dividend payments was at EUR 1.8 billion compared with EUR 3.6 billion in the first half of 2008.
- Net debt3 increased by EUR 6.8 billion compared with the end of 2008 to EUR 45.0 billion. Net debt increased by EUR 4.3 billion due to the first-time full consolidation of OTE.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Telekom AG - Financial results third quarter 2022 (15.11.2022 14:07)
- Deutsche Telekom continues growth course (16.08.2022 11:05)
- Deutsche Telekom enters partnership with DigitalBridge and Brookfield for GD Towers (15.07.2022 13:33)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results first quarter 2022 (17.05.2022 13:08)
- Deutsche Telekom and Tele2 complete sale of T-Mobile Netherlands (01.04.2022 16:44)