Deutsche Telekom First half of 2009
Half-year figures: Deutsche Telekom stabilizes business and confirms forecast for full year 2009.
Developments in the Group.
- Net revenue of the Group increased by 6.8 percent year-on-year in the first half of 2009 to EUR 32.1 billion.
- Domestic net revenue amounted to EUR 13.8 billion, less than in the first half of 2008. International net revenue increased year-on-year from EUR 15.7 billion to EUR 18.4 billion and the proportion of net revenue generated outside Germany increased from 52.0 percent to 57.2 percent.
- Group EBITDA in the first half of 2009 amounted to EUR 10.0 billion compared with EUR 9.5 billion in the prior-year period. Group EBITDA adjusted for special factors1 increased year-on-year from EUR 9.5 billion to EUR 10.1 billion.
- Net loss amounted to EUR 0.6 billion in the first half of 2009, compared with a net profit of EUR 1.3 billion in the first half of 2008.
- Net profit adjusted for special factors1 amounted to EUR 1.4 billion, slightly higher than in the first half of 2008.
- Free cash flow2 before dividend payments was at EUR 1.8 billion compared with EUR 3.6 billion in the first half of 2008.
- Net debt3 increased by EUR 6.8 billion compared with the end of 2008 to EUR 45.0 billion. Net debt increased by EUR 4.3 billion due to the first-time full consolidation of OTE.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results second quarter 2020 (13.08.2020 13:51)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results first quarter 2020 (19.05.2020 15:45)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Virtual shareholders' meeting of Deutsche Telekom on June 19 (30.04.2020 12:27)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Shareholders‘ Meeting postponed (24.03.2020 10:19)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Shareholders' Meeting (28.02.2020 11:35)