CENTRAL EUROPEAN MEDIA ENTERPRISES LTD. Plans to Sell Senior Notes
The Company expects to commence the offering shortly. The Company expects to apply the net proceeds from the offering of the senior notes (i) to repay the Euro 127.5 million (approximately US$ 182 million) principal amount outstanding under the Company's loan agreements with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) (and to cancel the EBRD loan agreements and release the security interests in favor of EBRD) and (ii) to repurchase and cancel a portion of the Company's 8.25% Senior Notes due 2012 or repay other outstanding indebtedness with the remainder of the net proceeds.. The notes will be senior secured obligations of the Company. The senior notes will not be registered under the US Securities Act of 1933 and may not be offered or sold in the US or to US persons absent registration or an applicable exemption from registration requirements.
In relation to the United Kingdom, notes may not be offered or sold except in accordance with all applicable requirements of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 ("FSMA") and regulations passed under FSMA, or pursuant to an applicable exemption. In addition, the notes may not be offered in the United Kingdom or any other member state of the European Economic Area except in circumstances which do not require the publication by the Company of a prospectus pursuant to Article 3 of the EU Prospectus Directive (2003/71/EC).
Vice President of Corporate Communications
Central European Media Enterprises
Krizenenckeho nam. 1078/5
152 00 Praha 5
+420 242 465 525
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Central European Media Enterprises Announces Expected Merger Closing Date (07.10.2020 07:10)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2020 (22.04.2020 11:09)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Full Year and 4Q (06.02.2020 10:01)
- Central European Media Enterprises to Be Acquired by PPF (30.10.2019 08:26)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 3Q and Nine Months Ended (17.10.2019 15:00)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 2Q and Six Month (24.07.2019 15:35)