Nokia and AIS to launch new mobile email solution Nokia Messaging
"Nokia wants to make mobile email available for as many people as possible, and the agreement with AIS is an important milestone. With Nokia Messaging, we meet people's need for access to email whenever they want and wherever they want it," says Mr. Shumit Kapoor, General Manager, Nokia (Thailand) Ltd.
Nokia Messaging is an easy to set-up and easy to use push email service which allows the user to mobilize up to ten personal email accounts on one device. After activating his accounts through a simple set-up process, the user can read, send, smart forward, reply to emails, download, read and attach files directly on their mobile phone. Push email technology ensures fast delivery of email to the mobile phone as soon as the email arrives on the email server.
To make Nokia Messaging more appealing to consumers, AIS also introduced two new data packages. One is "Nokia Messaging Bt 199" which allows AIS consumers to use Nokia Messaging up to 5MB per month for as low as Bt 199 per Month. The other is "Nokia Messaging Bt 399 Unlimited" offering unlimited use of Nokia Messaging.
Also launched commercially today are two new Nokia Eseries devices - Nokia E52 and Nokia E63 - which support Nokia Messaging. Nokia Messaging also comes out of the box with the Nokia E75 and is supported on more than 20 Nokia Symbian devices, including the Nokia N97, and other popular devices such as the Nokia E71 and Nokia N95 8GB.
For an overview of all Nokia devices that support Nokia Messaging, please visit: http://email.nokia.com
For more details about Nokia Messaging by AIS, pls visit www.mobilelife.co.th or call Nokia care line
+662 255 2111.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Financial Report for Q1 2021 (30.04.2021 16:20)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (15.04.2021 16:23)
- Nokia Corporation - Usnesení výroční VH a představenstva společnosti Nokia Corporation (13.04.2021 14:15)
- Nokia Corporation - Report on Form 20-F for 2020, published its Nokia in 2020 Annual Report (09.03.2021 14:26)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (11.02.2021 15:23)