Shareholders General Meeting July 8, 2009
Resolutions for the renewal of the terms of office of the company directors and the appointment of board members were adopted with almost 80% of the votes.
The new Board of Directors of Orco Property Group, enlarged and enriched with the expertise of its new members, now consists of 14 directors:
- 5 members representing the management of the group: Jean-François Ott, Nicolas Tommasini, Ales Vobruba, CEREM S.A* and Ott&Co S.A*
- 6 independent members: Silvano Pedretti, Guy Wallier, Pierre Cornet, Bernard Kleiner, Alexis Juan, Robert Coucke.
- 3 members representing the shareholders: a reprentative of Geofin a.s (controled by Martin Burda) and 2 representatives of the Prosperita investment fund.
Jean-François Ott, Chairman and CEO of Orco Property Group said: "Thanks to the support of our shareholders, the management team is more than ever dedicated and committed to fulfil successfully its operational and financial restructuring plan within the period of sauvegarde. We are glad to welcome the new members to the board of Orco Property Group, their skills and expertise will be strong advantages to assure the success of our Group".
Tel : 33 1 40 67 67 00
In the Czech Republic
Tel: +420 226 502 256
* represented by Jean-François Ott
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- CPI FIM SA – Annual general meeting (30.04.2021 16:49)
- CPI FIM SA – PR 2020 Financial Results (01.04.2021 17:00)
- CPI FIM SA – Disposal of CPI PROPERTY GROUP shares (02.03.2021 14:09)
- CPI FIM SA - Participation in the share buy-back of CPI PROPERTY GROUP (24.02.2021 14:21)
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Q3 2020 Financial Results (02.12.2020 15:24)