Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase
Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.75 per share, reflecting a 7 cent or 10% increase over the previous quarter’s dividend. The dividend is payable Dec. 14, 2023, to shareholders of record on Nov. 16, 2023. The ex-dividend date will be Nov. 15, 2023.
In addition, the company announced the date for the 2023 Annual Shareholders Meeting, to be held on Dec. 7, 2023. Shareholders at the close of business on Sept. 29, 2023, the record date, will be entitled to vote their shares.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY24 Q1 (26.10.2023 16:54)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY23 Q4 (27.07.2023 16:31)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (15.06.2023 13:48)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Microsoft Cloud Strength Drives Third Quarter Results (25.04.2023 16:20)
- Microsoft announces new lead independent director and quarterly dividend (16.03.2023 14:53)