Intel Corporation - Q2 2023 Intel Corporation Earnings
- Second-quarter revenue of $12.9 billion, down 15% year over year (YoY).
- Second-quarter earnings per share (EPS) attributable to Intel was $0.35; non-GAAP EPS attributable to Intel was $0.13.
- Second-quarter results on the top and bottom line exceeded the high end of guidance; company continues to execute strategy with momentum across process and product technology and foundry.
- Forecasting third-quarter 2023 revenue of approximately $12.9 billion to $13.9 billion; expecting third-quarter EPS attributable to Intel of $0.04; non-GAAP EPS attributable to Intel of $0.20.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Reports Third-Quarter 2023 Financial Results (31.10.2023 15:42)
- Intel to Report Third-Quarter 2023 Financial Results (03.10.2023 16:25)
- Intel Agrees to Sell Minority Stake in IMS Nanofabrication Business to Bain Capital (22.06.2023 14:44)
- Intel Corporation - Reports First-Quarter 2023 Financial Results (27.04.2023 16:22)
- Intel Updates Capital Allocation to Drive Long-Term Strategy, Declares Q. Dividend of $0.125 (23.02.2023 16:53)