RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Intel Corporation - Reports First-Quarter 2023 Financial Results
Intel Corporation - Reports First-Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- First-quarter revenue of $11.7 billion, down 36% year over year (YoY).
- First-quarter GAAP earnings (loss) per share (EPS) attributable to Intel was $(0.66); non-GAAP EPS attributable to Intel was $(0.04).
- Forecasting second-quarter 2023 revenue of $11.5 billion to $12.5 billion; expecting second-quarter EPS of $(0.62); non-GAAP EPS of $(0.04).
SANTA CLARA, Calif., April 27, 2023 – Intel Corporation today reported first-quarter 2023 financial results.
“We delivered solid first-quarter results, representing steady progress with our transformation,” said Pat Gelsinger, Intel CEO. “We hit key execution milestones in our data center roadmap and demonstrated the health of the process technology underpinning it. While we remain cautious on the macroeconomic outlook, we are focused on what we can control as we deliver on IDM 2.0: driving consistent execution across process and product roadmaps and advancing our foundry business to best position us to capitalize on the $1 trillion market opportunity ahead.”
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Updates Capital Allocation to Drive Long-Term Strategy, Declares Q. Dividend of $0.125 (23.02.2023 16:53)
- Intel Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Financial Results (02.02.2023 15:53)
- Intel to Report Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Financial Results (05.01.2023 13:09)
- Intel Reports Third-Quarter 2022 Financial Results (01.11.2022 16:56)
- Intel Corporation - to Report Third-Quarter 2022 Financial Results (07.10.2022 14:11)