Intel Updates Capital Allocation to Drive Long-Term Strategy, Declares Q. Dividend of $0.125
Intel Corporation today announced that its board of directors has reset its dividend policy, reducing the quarterly dividend to $0.125 per share (or $0.50 annually) on the company’s common stock. The dividend will be payable on June 1, 2023, to stockholders of record on May 7, 2023. Intel also reaffirmed its first-quarter 2023 business outlook provided at its most recent earnings call, including revenue of between $10.5 billion and $11.5 billion; gross margin of 34.1% on a GAAP basis and 39% on a non-GAAP basis; tax rate of (84%) on a GAAP basis and 13% on a non-GAAP basis; and earnings per share of $(0.80) on a GAAP basis and $(0.15) on a non-GAAP basis.1
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Reports Third-Quarter 2023 Financial Results (31.10.2023 15:42)
- Intel to Report Third-Quarter 2023 Financial Results (03.10.2023 16:25)
- Intel Corporation - Q2 2023 Intel Corporation Earnings (27.07.2023 17:25)
- Intel Agrees to Sell Minority Stake in IMS Nanofabrication Business to Bain Capital (22.06.2023 14:44)
- Intel Corporation - Reports First-Quarter 2023 Financial Results (27.04.2023 16:22)