Mercedes-Benz posts robust Q3 profit in a demanding environment
Mercedes-Benz Group AG delivered solid financial results in the third quarter of 2022 as robust demand and healthy pricing for cars and vans, as well as cost discipline.
As a result, Earnings Before Interest and Taxes (EBIT) increased by 83% to €5.2 billion (Q3 2021: €2.8 billion). Group revenue increased by 19% to €37.7 billion (Q3 2021: €31.6 billion). The adjusted Return on Sales at Mercedes-Benz Cars reached 14.5% and 12.7% at Mercedes-Benz Vans.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Mercedes-Benz - Mercedes-Benz posts robust Q3 profit in a demanding environment (01.11.2022 12:19)
- Mercedes-Benz - Q2 profit increase driven by strong demand and favourable model mix (03.08.2022 11:00)
- Mercedes-Benz Group AG - Annual General Meeting 2022 (02.05.2022 13:38)
- Mercedes-Benz Q1 profit rises as pricing power and resilience offset headwinds (02.05.2022 13:21)
- Mercedes-Benz Group AG - Full Year Results and Annual Report 2021 (18.03.2022 14:01)