RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Deutsche Bank and Zurich Italy complete the acquisition of Deutsche Bank Financial Advisors
Deutsche Bank and Zurich Italy complete the acquisition of Deutsche Bank Financial Advisors
Deutsche Bank (XETRA: DBKGn.DB / NYSE: DB) and Zurich Italy have completed the acquisition of Deutsche Bank Financial Advisors business by Zurich. Under the terms of the agreement signed in August 2021, 1,085 Financial Advisors, 96 employees, and over €16 bn in assets under management will pass to Zurich Bank.
In addition, the partnership between the two institutions in Italy continues: Deutsche Bank will provide banking products and services to Zurich Bank, for the benefit of customers and financial advisors – at the same time, Zurich Italy will continue to distribute its insurance offer through Deutsche Bank branches.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank reports € 1.9 billion profit before tax in the first quarter of 2023 (27.04.2023 17:30)
- Deutsche Bank’s Annual General Meeting 2023 – shareholders to vote on 50% higher dividend (04.04.2023 15:22)
- Deutsche Bank reports continued delivery of transformation in 2022 and clear targets for 2025 (21.03.2023 15:02)
- Deutsche Bank reports 2022 profit before tax of € 5.6 billion (08.02.2023 15:02)
- Deutsche Bank reports profit before tax of € 1.6 billion, its highest third quarter since 2006 (01.11.2022 15:39)