Volkswagen Group - posts robust H1 results
- Stable H1 sales revenue at EUR 132.3 billion, 2 percent up from previous year levels including first-time consolidation of Navistar
- Worldwide BEV deliveries grew 27 percent in H1, with order intakes in Western Europe increasing 40 percent compared with prior-year’s level – reflecting rapid growth in customer demand
- Robust operating performance with H1 operating result before special items of more than EUR 13 billion (16.1 percent increase over 2021), showcasing the power of Volkswagen’s brands
- Results driven by improved mix mainly through Premium and Sport brand groups and stronger Volume Group
- Full-year 2022 Group guidance confirmed with a positive second half ahead
- Arno Antlitz, Volkswagen CFO: “Despite unprecedented global challenges, Volkswagen has demonstrated remarkable financial robustness.”
Volkswagen Group posted robust operating results in the first half, enabling important investments in future profit pools and new platforms. The Group continued to make great strategic progress in Q2, registering crucial developments across its tech-platforms – mobility services, batteries and software.
"Despite unprecedented global challenges, Volkswagen has demonstrated remarkable financial robustness. The operating margin in the first half of the year reflects the strong product substance and proportionately higher sales in the premium segment. In addition, the volume group has proven that it can deliver good results even in a challenging environment," said CFO Arno Antlitz on the occasion of presenting the quarterly figures.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen Group delivers solid nine-month results in a challenging environment (01.12.2023 13:36)
- Volkswagen Group delivers solid nine-month results in a challenging environment (02.11.2023 15:24)
- Volkswagen Group posts solid H1 results and strengthens strategic position in China (01.08.2023 15:59)
- Volkswagen AG - dividend for 2022 (11.05.2023 15:18)
- Volkswagen Group makes solid start to fiscal year 2023 with strong increase in revenues (04.05.2023 14:20)