Intel Corporation - Names April Miller Boise Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer
Miller Boise to oversee all aspects of Intel’s global legal, trade and government affairs.
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Intel Corporation today announced that April Miller Boise has been appointed executive vice president and chief legal officer to lead Intel’s global legal, trade and government affairs team, starting July 6. Miller Boise succeeds Steven Rodgers, who retired this year after more than 20 years at Intel.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Q2 2022 Intel Corporation Earnings (03.08.2022 11:55)
- Intel Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (15.07.2022 13:43)
- Intel Corporation - Q1 2022 Corporation Earnings (02.05.2022 14:19)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (14.04.2022 15:32)
- Intel Corporation - Highlights 2022 and Long-Term Growth Strategy at Investor Meeting (23.02.2022 10:40)