Vienna Insurance Group - successfully places Subordinated Tier 2 Notes
THIS ANNOUNCEMENT MAY NOT BE DISTRIBUTED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES, OR TO OR FOR THE BENEFIT OF U.S. PERSONS OR INTO ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE IT WOULD BE UNLAWFUL TO DO SO.
Vienna Insurance Group AG Wiener Versicherung Gruppe ("VIG") today successfully placed Subordinated Fixed to Floating Rate Tier 2 Notes with scheduled maturity in 2042 in an aggregate principal amount of EUR 500 million (the "Notes") with institutional investors in Austria and abroad. The Notes were issued under VIG's Tier 2 Notes Issuance Programme.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group - reports double-digit premium growth in first quarter of 2023 (01.06.2023 14:19)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Annual General Meeting 2023 (02.05.2023 16:38)
- Vienna Insurance Group reports significant premium and profit growth for 2022 (16.03.2023 14:58)
- Preliminary VIG Group net results in a range of EUR 460-470 mil. significantly above expectations (23.02.2023 15:22)
- Vienna Insurance Group: Strong performance after first three quarters of 2022 (15.11.2022 16:23)