Deutsche Bank - Changes to Deutsche Bank’s Group Management Committee
- Stefan Hoops to assume responsibility for Asset Management
- David Lynne to lead Corporate Bank
- Asoka Woehrmann leaves DWS Executive Board at the end of DWS’ Annual General Meeting on 9 June
Deutsche Bank (XETRA: DBKGn.DB / NYSE: DB) today announced changes to its Group Management Committee after Asoka Woehrmann announced his resignation, in agreement with the company, as Chief Executive Officer of DWS Group. Stefan Hoops will take responsibility for Asset Management at Group level. In addition, Hoops will become Chief Executive Officer of DWS Group with effect from 10 June 2022.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank reports nine-month 2023 profit before tax of € 5.0 billion (26.10.2023 15:15)
- Deutsche Bank plans to initiate share repurchases of up to €450 mil. in 2023 starting in Aug. (27.07.2023 16:57)
- Deutsche Bank reports profit before tax of € 3.3 billion in the first half year of 2023 (27.07.2023 14:33)
- Deutsche Bank reports € 1.9 billion profit before tax in the first quarter of 2023 (27.04.2023 17:30)
- Deutsche Bank’s Annual General Meeting 2023 – shareholders to vote on 50% higher dividend (04.04.2023 15:22)