Volkswagen shareholders formally approve actions of Board of Management
At the virtual Annual General Meeting of Volkswagen AG, the shareholders voted by a majority of 99.9982% percent to approve the recommendation of the Board of Management and the Supervisory Board to increase the dividend for fiscal year 2021 compared with the previous years to 7.50 EUR per ordinary share and 7.56 EUR per preferred share. Approximately 3.8 (2.4) billion EUR will therefore be distributed to shareholders for the last fiscal year. The resolution on the formal approval of the members of the Board of Management and the Supervisory Board who held office in fiscal year 2021 was passed.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen Group operating result increases and recovery in China accelerates (01.11.2022 16:25)
- Volkswagen Group - posts robust H1 results (03.08.2022 16:30)
- Volkswagen improves cost efficiency and economic efficiency in a tough environment (06.05.2022 13:33)
- Volkswagen Group - bolsters expansion in global growth markets after strong Q1 results (06.05.2022 13:31)
- Volkswagen AG publishes preliminary key figures for the first quarter 2022 (19.04.2022 16:16)