RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Mercedes-Benz Q1 profit rises as pricing power and resilience offset headwinds
Mercedes-Benz Q1 profit rises as pricing power and resilience offset headwinds
Mercedes-Benz Group AG achieved strong financial results in the first quarter of 2022, boosted by pricing power, the sharpened focus on top-end vehicles and premium vans, combined with ongoing cost discipline. These measures helped to lift the adjusted Return on Sales at Mercedes-Benz Cars to 16.4% and to 12.6% for Mercedes-Benz Vans even as the COVID-19 pandemic, semiconductor supply-chain bottlenecks and war in Ukraine continued to impact business.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Mercedes-Benz posts robust Q3 profit in a demanding environment (01.11.2022 16:19)
- Mercedes-Benz - Mercedes-Benz posts robust Q3 profit in a demanding environment (01.11.2022 12:19)
- Mercedes-Benz - Q2 profit increase driven by strong demand and favourable model mix (03.08.2022 11:00)
- Mercedes-Benz Group AG - Annual General Meeting 2022 (02.05.2022 13:38)
- Mercedes-Benz Group AG - Full Year Results and Annual Report 2021 (18.03.2022 14:01)