Google - Alphabet - Announces First Quarter 2022 Results
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – April 26, 2022 – Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG, GOOGL) today announced financial
results for the quarter ended March 31, 2022.
Sundar Pichai, CEO of Alphabet and Google, said: “Q1 saw strong growth in Search and Cloud, in particular, which
are both helping people and businesses as the digital transformation continues. We’ll keep investing in great
products and services, and creating opportunities for partners and local communities around the world.”
Ruth Porat, CFO of Alphabet and Google, said: “We are pleased with Q1 revenue growth of 23% year over year. We
continue to make considered investments in Capex, R&D and talent to support long-term value creation for all
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Google - Alphabet - Announces Second Quarter 2022 Results (03.08.2022 13:21)
- Google Announces Intent to Acquire Mandiant (11.03.2022 16:45)
- Alphabet Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2021 Results (03.02.2022 15:37)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2021 Results (29.10.2021 14:01)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Second Quarter 2021 Results (30.07.2021 16:06)