VGP NV - PUBLISHES CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY REPORT FOR 2021
31 March 2022, 7.00am CET, Antwerp, Belgium: VGP NV (‘VGP’ or ‘the Group’), a European provider of high-quality logistics and semi-industrial real estate, has today published its Corporate Responsibility Report 2021. The report details VGP’s achievements and progress against its previously set targets and underscores the company’s commitment to strengthening sustainability efforts across its day-to-day business. VGP’s key objective is to align its portfolios’ performance with the goals of the Paris Agreement and is working with clients to help them realize their decarbonization strategies — efforts that are intended to drive near-term actions that will help set the world on a path to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- VGP NV - Shareholders' meetings of 13 May 2022 and Trading Update (17.05.2022 14:41)
- VGP NV - Voting Rights and Denominator (09.03.2022 13:05)
- VGP expected to post substantial higher net profit for full year 2021 31. ledna 2022 (03.02.2022 16:53)
- VGP NV - Voting Rights and Denominator (05.10.2021 17:01)
- VGP NV - Preliminary results 2020 (11.03.2021 13:20)