RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Mercedes-Benz Group AG - Full Year Results and Annual Report 2021
Mercedes-Benz Group AG - Full Year Results and Annual Report 2021
March 11, 2022 - Mercedes-Benz Group achieved strong financial results for the fiscal year 2021 ended December 31, while accelerating its strategy as a pure-play manufacturer of desirable cars and vans.
In 2021, good product mix, solid net pricing, continued cost-discipline and favourable used car performance lifted the adjusted Return on Sales (RoS) for the Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans division to 12.7% in the full year, even as the COVID-19 pandemic and semiconductor supply chain bottlenecks continued to affect the business. Since 2019 fixed costs at Mercedes-Benz Cars have fallen by 16% while revenue per unit improved by 26% to an average €49,800 per vehicle.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Mercedes-Benz posts robust Q3 profit in a demanding environment (01.11.2022 16:19)
- Mercedes-Benz - Mercedes-Benz posts robust Q3 profit in a demanding environment (01.11.2022 12:19)
- Mercedes-Benz - Q2 profit increase driven by strong demand and favourable model mix (03.08.2022 11:00)
- Mercedes-Benz Group AG - Annual General Meeting 2022 (02.05.2022 13:38)
- Mercedes-Benz Q1 profit rises as pricing power and resilience offset headwinds (02.05.2022 13:21)