Mercedes-Benz Group AG - Annual Results 2021
February 24, 2022 - Mercedes-Benz Group AG achieved strong financial results for the fiscal year 2021 ended December 31, while accelerating its strategy as a pure-play manufacturer of desirable cars and vans.
In 2021, good product mix, solid net pricing, continued cost-discipline and favourable used car performance lifted the adjusted Return on Sales (RoS) for the Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans division to 12.7% in the full year, even as the COVID-19 pandemic and semiconductor supply chain bottlenecks continued to affect the business. Since 2019 fixed costs at Mercedes-Benz Cars have fallen by 16% while revenue per unit improved by 26% to an average €49,800 per vehicle.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Mercedes-Benz - Q2 profit increase driven by strong demand and favourable model mix (03.08.2022 11:00)
- Mercedes-Benz Group AG - Annual General Meeting 2022 (02.05.2022 13:38)
- Mercedes-Benz Q1 profit rises as pricing power and resilience offset headwinds (02.05.2022 13:21)
- Mercedes-Benz Group AG - Full Year Results and Annual Report 2021 (18.03.2022 14:01)
- Mercedes-Benz Group AG posts strong preliminary financial results for the year 2021 (17.02.2022 14:13)