VGP expected to post substantial higher net profit for full year 2021 31. ledna 2022
Antwerp, Belgium, 31 January 2022 (8.30 a.m. CET), VGP NV (‘VGP’ or ‘the Group’), a European provider of high-quality logistics and semi-industrial real estate, today announced that, based on current preliminary unaudited consolidated financials, the Group expects a net profit for the full year 2021 of between €630 million and €650 million. This compares to a net profit of €371 million for full year 2020.
All figures reported herein are preliminary and unaudited. VGP will report its financial figures for the full year 2021 on 28 February 2022 and a management conference call is planned that same day to review the financial results (dial-in details will be available on VGP website in due course).
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- VGP NV - Shareholders' meetings of 13 May 2022 and Trading Update (17.05.2022 14:41)
- VGP NV - PUBLISHES CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY REPORT FOR 2021 (01.04.2022 16:47)
- VGP NV - Voting Rights and Denominator (09.03.2022 13:05)
- VGP NV - Voting Rights and Denominator (05.10.2021 17:01)
- VGP NV - Preliminary results 2020 (11.03.2021 13:20)