Alphabet Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2021 Results
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – February 1, 2022 – Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG, GOOGL) today announced financial results for the quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2021.
Sundar Pichai, CEO of Alphabet and Google, said: “Our deep investment in AI technologies continues to drive extraordinary and helpful experiences for people and businesses, across our most important products. Q4 saw ongoing strong growth in our advertising business, which helped millions of businesses thrive and find new customers, a quarterly sales record for our Pixel phones despite supply constraints, and our Cloud business continuing to grow strongly.”
Ruth Porat, CFO of Alphabet and Google, said: “Our fourth quarter revenues of $75 billion, up 32% year over year, reflected broad-based strength in advertiser spend and strong consumer online activity, as well as substantial ongoing revenue growth from Google Cloud. Our investments have helped us drive this growth by delivering the services that people, our partners and businesses need, and we continue to invest in long-term opportunities.”
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2023 Results (26.10.2023 15:46)
- Alphabet Announces Second Quarter 2023 Result (27.07.2023 16:32)
- Alphabet Announces First Quarter 2023 Results (25.04.2023 16:23)
- Alphabet Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Results (08.02.2023 14:48)
- Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2022 Results (25.10.2022 16:00)