RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Daimler embarks on a new era as Mercedes-Benz Group
Daimler embarks on a new era as Mercedes-Benz Group
February 01, 2022 - Daimler AG will become Mercedes-Benz Group AG on February 1, 2022. Following the successful stock market debut of Daimler Truck, the Group’s renewed focus on the automotive business is being underlined with a new name.
The world-famous brand Mercedes-Benz was created in 1926 when the predecessor companies of Carl Benz and Gottlieb Daimler were merged with the aim of revolutionizing automobile production. The two pioneers had already presented their ground-breaking inventions independently of each other in 1886, heralding the beginning of the automotive age.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Mercedes-Benz posts robust Q3 profit in a demanding environment (01.11.2022 16:19)
- Mercedes-Benz - Mercedes-Benz posts robust Q3 profit in a demanding environment (01.11.2022 12:19)
- Mercedes-Benz - Q2 profit increase driven by strong demand and favourable model mix (03.08.2022 11:00)
- Mercedes-Benz Group AG - Annual General Meeting 2022 (02.05.2022 13:38)
- Mercedes-Benz Q1 profit rises as pricing power and resilience offset headwinds (02.05.2022 13:21)