RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Twitter - Jack Dorsey Steps Down as Twitter CEO
Twitter - Jack Dorsey Steps Down as Twitter CEO
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) today announced that Jack Dorsey has decided to step down as Chief Executive Officer and that the Board of Directors has unanimously appointed Parag Agrawal as CEO and a member of the Board, effective immediately. Dorsey will remain a member of the Board until his term expires at the 2022 meeting of stockholders. Bret Taylor was named the new Chairman of the Board, succeeding Patrick Pichette who will remain on the Board and continue to serve as chair of the Audit Committee. Agrawal has been with Twitter for more than a decade and has served as Chief Technology Officer since 2017. "I've decided to leave Twitter because I believe the company is ready to move on from its founders. My trust in Parag as Twitter's CEO is deep. His work over the past 10 years has been transformational. I'm deeply grateful for his skill, heart, and soul. It's his time to lead," said Dorsey.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Twitter - Announces First Quarter 2022 Results (29.04.2022 15:01)
- Twitter - to Announce First Quarter 2021 Results (08.04.2021 10:32)
- Twitter - Q4 2020 Earnings (10.02.2021 15:48)
- Twitter - Q3 2020 Earnings (30.10.2020 16:20)
- Twitter - First Quarter 2020 Results (30.04.2020 15:17)