Intel Corporation - Q3 2021
- Third-quarter GAAP revenue of $19.2 billion, up 5% year over year (YoY), and non-GAAP revenue of $18.1 billion, up 5% YoY. Achieved all-time record revenue in Intel's Internet of Things Group (IOTG) and record third-quarter revenue in the Data Center Group (DCG) and Mobileye businesses.
- Third-quarter GAAP earnings-per-share (EPS) was $1.67; non-GAAP EPS was $1.71, which exceeded July guidance by $0.61. Exceeded July guidance for EPS and gross margin.
- Raising full-year 2021 EPS and gross margin guidance. Now expecting GAAP EPS of $4.50 and non-GAAP EPS of $5.28 and GAAP gross margin of 55% and non-GAAP gross margin of 57%1.
- Intel CFO George Davis announced plans to retire in May 2022.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Names April Miller Boise Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer (09.06.2022 14:52)
- Intel Corporation - Q1 2022 Corporation Earnings (02.05.2022 14:19)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (14.04.2022 15:32)
- Intel Corporation - Highlights 2022 and Long-Term Growth Strategy at Investor Meeting (23.02.2022 10:40)
- Intel Corporation - Q4 2021 Intel Corporation Earnings (02.02.2022 15:17)