Daimler AG - 3rd Quarter Results 2021
October 29, 2021 - Daimler‘s business performance demonstrated resilience in the third quarter 2021. Despite considerably lower production and sales due to the semiconductor shortage, revenue remained at the prior-year level. Group EBIT increased thanks to improved product mix, revenue quality and a tight grip on fixed costs. Demand for all products remains strong in all markets as the world’s pre-eminent luxury brand continues its global rollout of electric-only vehicles.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Mercedes-Benz - Q2 profit increase driven by strong demand and favourable model mix (03.08.2022 11:00)
- Mercedes-Benz Group AG - Annual General Meeting 2022 (02.05.2022 13:38)
- Mercedes-Benz Q1 profit rises as pricing power and resilience offset headwinds (02.05.2022 13:21)
- Mercedes-Benz Group AG - Full Year Results and Annual Report 2021 (18.03.2022 14:01)
- Mercedes-Benz Group AG - Annual Results 2021 (28.02.2022 16:40)