Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares
Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares
Espoo, Finland – A total of 439 220 Nokia shares (NOKIA) held by the company were today transferred without consideration to participants of Nokia's equity-based incentive plans in accordance with the rules of the plans. The transfer is based on the resolution of the Board of Directors to issue shares held by the company to settle its commitments to participants of the plans as announced on February 4, 2021.
The number of own shares held by Nokia Corporation following the transfer is 29 008 894.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia extends partnership with T-Mobile Polska in ten-year deal (22.03.2022 13:03)
- Nokia Corporation: Repurchase of own shares on 21.03.2022 (22.03.2022 12:59)
- Nokia Corporation: Repurchase of own shares on 22.02.2022 (23.02.2022 10:45)
- Nokia Corporation - announces share buyback program (03.02.2022 10:48)
- Nokia Corporation - Report for Q4 and full year 2021 (03.02.2022 10:41)