Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase and new share repurchase program
Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.62 per share, reflecting a 6 cent or 11% increase over the previous quarter’s dividend. The dividend is payable Dec. 9, 2021, to shareholders of record on Nov. 18, 2021. The ex-dividend date will be Nov. 17, 2021.
The board of directors also approved a new share repurchase program authorizing up to $60 billion in share repurchases. The new share repurchase program, which has no expiration date, may be terminated at any time.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Microsoft Cloud Strength Fuels Third Quarter Results (29.04.2022 13:29)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (18.03.2022 14:33)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY22 Q2 (02.02.2022 15:50)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - announces quarterly dividend (10.12.2021 13:58)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY22 Q1 (26.10.2021 14:52)