Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares
Espoo, Finland – A total of 4 851 070 Nokia shares (NOKIA) held by the company were today transferred without consideration to participants of Nokia's employee share purchase plan in accordance with the rules of the plan. The transfer is based on the resolution of the Board of Directors to issue shares held by the company to settle its commitments to participants of the plans as announced on February 4, 2021.
The number of own shares held by Nokia Corporation following the transfer is 29 448 114.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2022 (25.07.2022 14:13)
- Nokia wins ten-year network expansion deal with Orange Polska (09.06.2022 14:14)
- Nokia extends partnership with T-Mobile Polska in ten-year deal (22.03.2022 13:03)
- Nokia Corporation: Repurchase of own shares on 21.03.2022 (22.03.2022 12:59)
- Nokia Corporation: Repurchase of own shares on 22.02.2022 (23.02.2022 10:45)