Intel Corporation - Bruce H. Andrews as Corporate Vice President
Andrews joins Intel to lead the global government affairs group, working with governments around the world on policy matters critical to Intel’s business.
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Intel Corporation today announced the appointment of Bruce H. Andrews as corporate vice president and chief government affairs officer, effective Sept. 7. Andrews will lead Intel’s global government affairs group and oversee the company’s government affairs and public policy functions and strategies. He will report to Steven R. Rodgers, Intel’s executive vice president and general counsel.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Q1 2022 Corporation Earnings (02.05.2022 14:19)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (14.04.2022 15:32)
- Intel Corporation - Highlights 2022 and Long-Term Growth Strategy at Investor Meeting (23.02.2022 10:40)
- Intel Corporation - Q4 2021 Intel Corporation Earnings (02.02.2022 15:17)
- Intel Corporation - Intel Sells SSD Business and Dalian Facility to SK hynix (31.12.2021 13:44)