Intel Corporation - Bruce H. Andrews as Corporate Vice President
Andrews joins Intel to lead the global government affairs group, working with governments around the world on policy matters critical to Intel’s business.
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Intel Corporation today announced the appointment of Bruce H. Andrews as corporate vice president and chief government affairs officer, effective Sept. 7. Andrews will lead Intel’s global government affairs group and oversee the company’s government affairs and public policy functions and strategies. He will report to Steven R. Rodgers, Intel’s executive vice president and general counsel.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (20.09.2021 16:47)
- Intel Corporation - Reports Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results (27.07.2021 11:19)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (20.07.2021 15:09)
- Intel Reports First-Quarter 2021 Financial Results (27.04.2021 16:21)
- Intel Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (16.03.2021 14:06)