Google - Alphabet Announces Second Quarter 2021 Results
Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG, GOOGL) today announced financial
results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021.
Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google and Alphabet, said: “In Q2, there was a rising tide of online activity in many parts of
the world, and we’re proud that our services helped so many consumers and businesses. Our long-term
investments in AI and Google Cloud are helping us drive significant improvements in everyone’s digital
“Our strong second quarter revenues of $61.9 billion reflect elevated consumer online activity and broad-based
strength in advertiser spend. Again, we benefited from excellent execution across the board by our teams,” said
Ruth Porat, CFO of Google and Alphabet
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Google - Alphabet Announces First Quarter 2021 Results (30.04.2021 16:25)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 Results (03.02.2021 13:14)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2020 Results (30.10.2020 16:09)
- Alphabet Announces Second Quarter 2020 Results (31.07.2020 10:55)
- Google - Alphabet Announces First Quarter 2020 Results (30.04.2020 15:11)