Volkswagen Group - Porsche, Rimac and Bugatti agree to set up joint venture
The perfect team: Porsche and Rimac have agreed to set up a joint venture that incorporates Bugatti. Oliver Blume and Mate Rimac have signed the corresponding agreements and announced the name of the new hypercar manufacturer: Bugatti-Rimac. The joint venture will have its headquarters in Zagreb (Croatia) and is scheduled to be established in the fourth quarter of 2021. This is subject to the prior approval of antitrust authorities in several countries. Rimac will hold a 55 per cent share in the Bugatti Rimac joint venture, while Porsche will have a 45 per cent share. Porsche also holds a 24 per cent share in Rimac directly. Bugatti will be brought into the joint venture by current owner Volkswagen. The shares will then be transferred to Porsche. Bugatti-Rimac combines the genes of the two strong brands Bugatti and Rimac. Together they will form an attractive automotive company. For customers as well as for employees.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen Group’s Q3 result down year-on-year due to semiconductor bottlenecks (29.10.2021 16:10)
- Volkswagen Q3 earnings impacted by massive semiconductor shortage (29.10.2021 16:06)
- Volkswagen Group - raises outlook for 2021 after a record result in the first half of the y. (30.07.2021 15:59)
- Volkswagen Group - Q1 Report 2021 (18.05.2021 12:50)
- Volkswagen - Annual Media, Analyst and Investor Conference 2021 (18.03.2021 16:00)