FAGRON a.s. - increases share capital through subscription right exercises
Fagron increases share capital through subscription right exercises
Fagron announces today that 482,500 new shares have been issued as a result of the exercise of subscription rights. These newly issued shares are entitled to dividend as of the 2021 financial year. In accordance with the Belgian transparency legislation, Fagron notes that its total share capital currently amounts to € 501,870,567.63. The total number of shares with voting rights after the issue amounts to 72,960,154 which is also the total number of voting rights (the ‘denominator’). The total number of rights (formerly known as warrants) to subscribe to not yet issued shares with voting rights amounts to 1,406,250.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- FAGRON a.s. - Odvolání valné hromady (30.07.2021 16:25)
- FAGRON a.s. - Pozvánka na valnou hromadu konanou 30. 7. 2021 (08.07.2021 14:43)
- FAGRON a.s. - Fagron announces voting results AGM and EGM (11.05.2021 15:04)
- Fagron - Disclosure of received notification of The Capital Group Companies (27.04.2021 17:06)
- Fagron realizes turnover of € 134.8 million (13.04.2021 14:57)