FAGRON a.s. - increases share capital through subscription right exercises
Fagron increases share capital through subscription right exercises
Fagron announces today that 482,500 new shares have been issued as a result of the exercise of subscription rights. These newly issued shares are entitled to dividend as of the 2021 financial year. In accordance with the Belgian transparency legislation, Fagron notes that its total share capital currently amounts to € 501,870,567.63. The total number of shares with voting rights after the issue amounts to 72,960,154 which is also the total number of voting rights (the ‘denominator’). The total number of rights (formerly known as warrants) to subscribe to not yet issued shares with voting rights amounts to 1,406,250.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- FAGRON a.s. - Pozvánka na valnou hromadu konanou 16. 6. 2022 (17.05.2022 14:20)
- FAGRON a.s. - Presentation Q1 results 2022 (19.04.2022 15:25)
- FAGRON a.s. - Capital Markets Day (18.03.2022 14:39)
- Přijetí emise akcií společnosti FAGRON a.s. k obchodování na MOS burzy RM-S (28.01.2022 11:28)
- Fagron publishes 2022 ESG targets (19.01.2022 14:16)