FAGRON a.s. - Fagron announces voting results AGM and EGM
Fagron announces voting results AGM and EGM
Fagron has held the Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) on Monday 10 May 2021.
The AGM approved, amongst other things, the 2020 financial statements, as well as the gross dividend of € 0.18 per share. The shareholders discharged the members of board of directors and the statutory auditor. Agenda item 10 of the AGM with regard to the change of control clause of the 2020 subscription rights plan was voted down.
The EGM adopted, amongst other things, the amendment of the articles of association in accordance with the Belgian Companies and Associations Code and authorized the board of directors to execute the resolutions which were approved. Agenda item 3 with regard to the renewal of the authorized capital was voted down. The company will put an amended proposal on the agenda for the EGM of 2022 (when the current authorization expires).
The full text of the agenda items can be found on the company's website (link).
At the AGM and EGM approximately 72% of the total issued, voting share capital was represented by proxy or voting instructions.
The dividend calendar is as follows:
Ex-dividend date 17 May 2021
Record date 18 May 2021
Dividend available for payment 19 mei 2021
In the event of differences between the English translation and the Dutch original of this press release, the latter prevails.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- FAGRON a.s. - Turnover Fagron increases 5.4% to € 142.4 million (14.10.2021 10:05)
- FAGRON a.s. - reports turnover of € 276.6 million (05.08.2021 16:21)
- FAGRON a.s. - Odvolání valné hromady (30.07.2021 16:25)
- FAGRON a.s. - Pozvánka na valnou hromadu konanou 30. 7. 2021 (08.07.2021 14:43)
- FAGRON a.s. - increases share capital through subscription right exercises (15.06.2021 14:56)