Intel Reports First-Quarter 2021 Financial Results
First-quarter GAAP revenue of $19.7 billion, down 1 percent year over year (YoY), and non-GAAP revenue of $18.6 billion, flat YoY, which exceeded January guidance by $1.1 billion.
▪ First-quarter GAAP earnings-per-share (EPS) was $0.82; non-GAAP EPS was $1.39, which exceeded January guidance by $0.29.
▪ In Q1, Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger unveiled the company's new, differentiated IDM 2.0 strategy for manufacturing, innovation and product leadership.
▪ Raising full-year 2021 guidance. Now expecting GAAP revenue of $77.0 billion and non-GAAP revenue of $72.5 billion; GAAP EPS of $4.00 and non-GAAP EPS of $4.60.1
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (20.09.2021 16:47)
- Intel Corporation - Bruce H. Andrews as Corporate Vice President (26.08.2021 12:33)
- Intel Corporation - Reports Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results (27.07.2021 11:19)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (20.07.2021 15:09)
- Intel Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (16.03.2021 14:06)