Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz Cars sales Q1 2021
April 07, 2021 - Mercedes-Benz Cars sold 590,999 passenger cars (+22.3%) in the first quarter of 2021 driven by China and US retail sales as well as strong demand for plug-in hybrids and all-electric vehicles.
In Europe, one in four cars sold by Mercedes-Benz and smart was an xEV. Globally, plug-in hybrids and all-electric cars made up about 10% of overall sales, with approximately 59,000 units and thereof more than 16,000 all-electric vehicles sold. The EQA, presented in January, achieved a an order intake of 20,000 units and customer inquiries. First deliveries started at the end of March.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - 2nd Quarter Results 2021 (27.07.2021 11:27)
- Daimler AG - Preliminary Q2 2021 results above market expectations (19.07.2021 15:47)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz Cars sales. Q1 2021 (08.07.2021 14:45)
- Daimler AG - 1st Quarter Results 2021 (27.04.2021 16:13)
- Daimler AG - Preliminary Q1 2021 Results significantly above market expectations (21.04.2021 10:27)