Daimler AG - Full Year Results and Annual Report 2020
February 18, 2021 - Financial results 2020 are significantly better than expected amid COVID-19 challenges. Daimler Group expects sales, revenues and EBIT in 2021 to be significantly above the prior-year’s level and intends to spin-off Daimler Truck with majority listing on the stock exchange.
In a challenging environment due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Group’s total unit sales of passenger cars and commercial vehicles decreased by 15%. Revenue was €154.3 billion, a reduction of 11%. Due to extensive cost and cash preservation measures and strong performances across all divisions, EBIT of the Daimler Group increased by 53%. Adjusted EBIT, reflecting the underlying business, was €8.6 billion (2019: €10.3 billion).
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - Preliminary Q1 2021 Results significantly above market expectations (21.04.2021 10:27)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz Cars sales Q1 2021 (08.04.2021 13:38)
- Daimler AG - Annual Meeting 2021 (18.03.2021 16:21)
- Daimler AG - Preliminary results for the financial year 2020 (03.02.2021 08:00)
- Daimler AG - 3rd Quarter Results 2020 (23.10.2020 14:37)