Twitter - Q4 2020 Earnings
Reports Year-Over-Year Total Revenue Growth of 28% to $1.29 Billion and Average
Monetizable Daily Active Usage (mDAU) Growth of 27% to 192 Million in Q4
SAN FRANCISCO, California - Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) today announced financial results for its fourth quarter
and fiscal year 2020.
“2020 was an extraordinary year for Twitter. We are more proud than ever to serve the public conversation,
especially in these unprecedented times,” said Jack Dorsey, Twitter’s CEO. “We reported a 27% year-over-year
increase in mDAU in Q4 2020, reaching an average of 192 million. Our product changes to date are promoting
healthier conversations for those who use our service, including advertisers and partners, and we are excited
about our plans to continue innovating in 2021.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Twitter - to Announce First Quarter 2021 Results (08.04.2021 10:32)
- Twitter - Q3 2020 Earnings (30.10.2020 16:20)
- Twitter - First Quarter 2020 Results (30.04.2020 15:17)
- Twitter Withdraws Q1 Guidance Due to COVID-19 Impact (24.03.2020 07:32)
- Twitter, Inc. Announces Partnership With Silver Lake and Elliott Management (09.03.2020 16:04)