Google - Alphabet Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 Results
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – February 2, 2021 – Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG, GOOGL) today announced
financial results for the quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2020.
Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google and Alphabet, said: “Our strong results this quarter reflect the helpfulness of our
products and services to people and businesses, as well as the accelerating transition to online services and the
cloud. Google succeeds when we help our customers and partners succeed, and we see significant opportunities to
forge meaningful partnerships as businesses increasingly look to a digital future.”
Ruth Porat, CFO of Google and Alphabet, said: “Our strong fourth quarter performance, with revenues of $56.9
billion, was driven by Search and YouTube, as consumer and business activity recovered from earlier in the year.
Google Cloud revenues were $13.1 billion for 2020, with significant ongoing momentum, and we remain focused on
delivering value across the growth opportunities we see.”
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Google - Alphabet Announces First Quarter 2021 Results (30.07.2021 16:06)
- Google - Alphabet Announces First Quarter 2021 Results (30.04.2021 16:25)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2020 Results (30.10.2020 16:09)
- Alphabet Announces Second Quarter 2020 Results (31.07.2020 10:55)
- Google - Alphabet Announces First Quarter 2020 Results (30.04.2020 15:11)