Fagron increases share capital through subscription right exercises
Fagron announces today that 298,750 new shares have been issued as a result of the exercise of subscription rights. These newly issued shares are entitled to dividend as of the 2020 financial year. In accordance with the Belgian transparency legislation, Fagron notes that its total share capital currently amounts to € 498,551,597.81. The total number of shares with voting rights after the issue amounts to 72,477,654 which is also the total number of voting rights (the ‘denominator’). The total number of rights (formerly known as warrants) to subscribe to not yet issued shares with voting rights amounts to 1,888,750.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- FAGRON a.s. - delivers solid results in exceptional 2020 (16.02.2021 15:57)
- FAGRON a.s. - Pozvánka na valnou hromadu konanou 30. 6. 2020 (02.06.2020 16:04)
- FAGRON a.s. - shareholders approve all proposed resolutions (12.05.2020 16:38)
- Fagron realizes turnover growth of 16.4% (16.04.2020 14:09)
- FAGRON a.s. - Pozvánka na zasedání řádné valné hromady (29.05.2019 15:11)