Stock Spirits Group - Director Increases Shareholding through Exercise of Options
Stock Spirits Group PLC announces that on 11 December 2020, Paul Bal, Chief Financial Officer, increased his shareholding in the Company by exercising vested options under a Performance Share Plan. Mr Bal exercised options over 107,635 shares and increased his total shareholding in the Company by 56,944 shares to a total holding of 98,203, the remaining shares having been sold to cover tax and NIC liabilities and commission charges associated with the options exercise.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Stock Spirits Group PLC - Results for the six months ended 31 March 2021 (12.05.2021 08:22)
- Stock Spirits Group - Results and Trading Reports (04.02.2021 15:50)
- Stock Spirits Group PLC - Director Declaration (28.01.2021 09:54)
- Stock Spirits Group - Results and Trading Reports (22.12.2020 16:47)
- Stock Spirits Group PLC - Results and Trading Reports (03.12.2020 10:21)