Google - Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2020 Results
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – October 29, 2020 – Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG, GOOGL) today announced
financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2020.
“We had a strong quarter, consistent with the broader online environment,” said Sundar Pichai, Chief Executive
Officer of Alphabet and Google. “It’s also a testament to the deep investments we’ve made in AI and other
technologies, to deliver services that people turn to for help, in moments big and small.”
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Google - Alphabet Announces First Quarter 2021 Results (30.07.2021 16:06)
- Google - Alphabet Announces First Quarter 2021 Results (30.04.2021 16:25)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 Results (03.02.2021 13:14)
- Alphabet Announces Second Quarter 2020 Results (31.07.2020 10:55)
- Google - Alphabet Announces First Quarter 2020 Results (30.04.2020 15:11)