Google - Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2020 Results
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – October 29, 2020 – Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG, GOOGL) today announced
financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2020.
“We had a strong quarter, consistent with the broader online environment,” said Sundar Pichai, Chief Executive
Officer of Alphabet and Google. “It’s also a testament to the deep investments we’ve made in AI and other
technologies, to deliver services that people turn to for help, in moments big and small.”
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Alphabet Announces Second Quarter 2020 Results (31.07.2020 10:55)
- Google - Alphabet Announces First Quarter 2020 Results (30.04.2020 15:11)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Q4 & fiscal year 2019 Results (05.02.2020 09:58)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Third Quarter2019 Results (30.10.2019 13:50)
- Alphabet Announces Second Quarter 2019 Results (30.07.2019 16:39)