Avast - third quarter 2020 trading update
Avast plc, together with its subsidiaries ('Avast' or 'the Group'), a leading global cybersecurity provider, issues the following scheduled trading update for the third quarter of its current financial year, comprising the period from 1 July 2020 to 30 September 2020.
For the third quarter, Adjusted Revenue of $226.0m was up by 8.6% on an organic basis, and 2.6% at actual rates. For the year to date, Adjusted Revenue of $659.1m was up by 7.3% on an organic basis, and 1.9% at actual rates.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Avast - First Quarter Trading Update (21.04.2021 10:25)
- Avast - Full Year Results 2020 (05.03.2021 15:53)
- Avast announces partnership with PMovil (24.02.2021 14:48)
- Avast - 2020 Interim Dividend and Block listing Interim Review (05.10.2020 15:52)
- Avast - H1 2020 Results (14.08.2020 13:13)