Avast - third quarter 2020 trading update
Avast plc, together with its subsidiaries ('Avast' or 'the Group'), a leading global cybersecurity provider, issues the following scheduled trading update for the third quarter of its current financial year, comprising the period from 1 July 2020 to 30 September 2020.
For the third quarter, Adjusted Revenue of $226.0m was up by 8.6% on an organic basis, and 2.6% at actual rates. For the year to date, Adjusted Revenue of $659.1m was up by 7.3% on an organic basis, and 1.9% at actual rates.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Avast - 2020 Interim Dividend and Block listing Interim Review (05.10.2020 15:52)
- Avast - H1 2020 Results (14.08.2020 13:13)
- Avast - Total Voting Rights and Company Secretary Change (02.07.2020 12:02)
- Avast Enables Users to Gain Control of Personal Data with Launch of BreachGuard (23.06.2020 16:02)
- Avast - 2019 Final Dividend (18.06.2020 15:57)