Intel Corporation - Third-Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Third-quarter revenue of $18.3 billion was above July expectations, down 4 percent year-over-year (YoY). Data-centric revenue* declined 10 percent while PC-centric revenue was better than expected, up 1 percent YoY.
- Third-quarter GAAP earnings-per-share (EPS) was $1.02, down 25 percent YoY; non-GAAP EPS of $1.11 was down 22 percent YoY, above July expectations.
- Year-to-date, generated $25.5 billion cash from operations and $15.1 billion of free cash flow and paid dividends of $4.2 billion.
- Announced agreement to sell Intel NAND memory and storage business to SK hynix for $9.0 billion.1
- Raising full-year revenue and earnings expectations from July guidance. Expecting 5 percent top-line growth YoY in 2020 with full-year revenue of $75.3 billion; GAAP EPS of $4.55 and non-GAAP EPS of $4.90.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - 4Q 2020 Financial Results (22.01.2021 15:49)
- Intel Corporation - Intel Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results (24.07.2020 10:44)
- Intel Acquires Moovit to Accelerate Mobileye’s Mobility-as-a-Service Offering (12.05.2020 12:48)
- Intel Corporation - Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results (28.04.2020 13:32)
- Intel Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results (27.01.2020 15:50)