Volkswagen AG - Dividend for 2019
The Annual General Meeting of Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft took place today online for the first time due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The shareholders voted by a majority of 99.98 percent to approve the recommendation of the Board of Management and the Supervisory Board to pay the same dividend as last year of 4.80 EUR per ordinary share and 4.86 EUR per preferred share for fiscal year 2019. As in 2018, approximately 2.4 billion EUR will therefore be distributed to the shareholders. The resolution on the formal approval of the members of the Board of Management and the Supervisory Board who held office in 2019 was passed by 94.33 percent of the shareholders represented at the Annual General Meeting.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen AG - Annual General Meeting (30.09.2020 17:43)
- Volkswagen Financial Services report stable contract portfolio (14.08.2020 12:40)
- Volkswagen brand with effective crisis management in the first half of the year (04.08.2020 14:42)
- Volkswagen AG invests in battery operations at Salzgitter (12.05.2020 13:03)
- Volkswagen AG - Interim Report January - March 2020 (05.05.2020 13:04)