Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase
Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.56 per share, reflecting a five cent or 10% increase over the previous quarter’s dividend. The dividend is payable Dec. 10, 2020, to shareholders of record on Nov. 19, 2020. The ex-dividend date will be Nov. 18, 2020.
In addition, the company announced the date for the 2020 Annual Shareholders Meeting, to be held Dec. 2, 2020. Shareholders at the close of business on Oct. 8, 2020, the record date, will be entitled to vote their shares.
This year’s annual shareholders meeting will be held virtually and hosted by Satya Nadella, chief executive officer; Amy Hood, chief financial officer; Brad Smith, president and chief legal officer; and John W. Thompson, Microsoft independent board chair.
Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT” @microsoft) enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge. Its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY21 Q4 (30.07.2021 15:52)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - board of directors announces role changes and quarterly dividend (17.06.2021 14:30)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY21 Q3 (30.04.2021 16:30)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (18.03.2021 15:50)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY21 Q2 (03.02.2021 12:20)