Avast - H1 2020 Results
Strong first half performance;
full year revenue outlook at the upper end of guidance
Avast plc, together with its subsidiaries (‘Avast’, ‘the Group’ or ‘the Company’), a leading global cybersecurity provider, announces its results for the six-months ended 30 June 2020.
Ondrej Vlcek, Chief Executive of Avast, said:
“Avast has demonstrated its business resilience during the Covid-19 outbreak. Our overall operational and financial performance has been strong, aided by the work-from-home trend that has driven an increase in online consumer activity and product engagement.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Avast - First Quarter Trading Update (21.04.2021 10:25)
- Avast - Full Year Results 2020 (05.03.2021 15:53)
- Avast announces partnership with PMovil (24.02.2021 14:48)
- Avast - third quarter 2020 trading update (23.10.2020 14:35)
- Avast - 2020 Interim Dividend and Block listing Interim Review (05.10.2020 15:52)