Avast - H1 2020 Results
Strong first half performance;
full year revenue outlook at the upper end of guidance
Avast plc, together with its subsidiaries (‘Avast’, ‘the Group’ or ‘the Company’), a leading global cybersecurity provider, announces its results for the six-months ended 30 June 2020.
Ondrej Vlcek, Chief Executive of Avast, said:
“Avast has demonstrated its business resilience during the Covid-19 outbreak. Our overall operational and financial performance has been strong, aided by the work-from-home trend that has driven an increase in online consumer activity and product engagement.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Avast - 2020 Interim Dividend and Block listing Interim Review (05.10.2020 15:52)
- Avast - Total Voting Rights and Company Secretary Change (02.07.2020 12:02)
- Avast Enables Users to Gain Control of Personal Data with Launch of BreachGuard (23.06.2020 16:02)
- Avast - 2019 Final Dividend (18.06.2020 15:57)
- Avast - First Quarter Trading Update (16.04.2020 13:07)