VGP expected to post substantial higher net profit for first half 2020
05 August 2020 (06.00 p.m. CET), Antwerp (Belgium): VGP NV (‘VGP’ or ‘the Group’), a leading European provider of high-quality logistics and semi-industrial real estate, today announced that, based on current preliminary condensed consolidated financial statements which are still subject to its auditor’s limited review, the Group expects a net profit for the half year ended 30 June 2020 of between €180 million and €200 million. This compares to a net profit of €75 million for the half year ended 30 June 2019.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- VGP NV - Preliminary results 2020 (11.03.2021 13:20)
- VGP NV - First three quarters results 2020 (26.11.2020 13:47)
- VGP NV - Shareholders' Meetings of 8 May 2020 (12.05.2020 12:57)
- VGP to launch capital increase of approximately € 200 million via an accelerated bookbuild offering (21.04.2020 13:53)
- VGP - Notice of the Annual and Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting (15.04.2020 11:23)