ExxonMobil - Reports results for second quarter 2020
Exxon Mobil Corporation today announced an estimated second quarter 2020 loss of $1.1 billion, or $0.26 per share assuming dilution. Results included a positive noncash inventory valuation adjustment from rising commodity prices of $1.9 billion, or $0.44 per share assuming dilution. Capital and exploration expenditures were $5.3 billion, nearly $2 billion lower than first quarter reflecting previously announced spend reductions.
- Global oversupply and COVID-related demand impacts drive second quarter loss of $1.1 billion
- On track to meet or exceed 2020 capital and cash operating spend reduction targets
- Supporting COVID-19 response by reconfiguring operations to increase production of hand sanitizer and raw materials for protective equipment for first responders
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- ExxonMobil - Reports Results for First Quarter 2020 (12.05.2020 12:43)
- ExxonMobil - 2020 Annual Meeting of Shareholders (15.04.2020 10:56)
- ExxonMobil - Fourth Quarter 2019 (03.02.2020 14:54)
- ExxonMobil - Dividend information (05.11.2019 16:01)
- ExxonMobil - Third Quarter 2019 (04.11.2019 15:47)